At night, while many animals sleep, others get busy. Who are they? Why are they not sleeping? How can they accomplish their activities in total darkness? Some that live in polar regions don’t have a choice. The Worlds of the Night brings to light these subjects along a trail leading to a central zone, surrounded by eleven immersive and interactive alcoves. Obviously, you will be awake all night!
- Animal Gibberish, subtitled for humans
- Canada’s Symbolic Animals
- Clovis – Caribou hunters
- Collections from storage : a visit to our hidden treasures
- Disheveling! An extraordinHAIRY exhibition!
- Illegal Killer Trade
- Inspiring NATURE, Inspired TECHNO, Biomimicry and Transport
- SUPER CELLS The Power of Stem Cells
- Tales of Fantasy, our Myths and Legends
- The Perfect Match Sport vs Science
- True or False The Fun Science Exhibition
- Urban Wildlife – Neighbouring Animals
- Vaccines. Explore, understand, choose
- Worlds of the Night
Share this link