FROM DECEMBER 1ST TO JANUARY 5TH, THE FAMILY MEMBERSHIP IS $60!
To become a member of the Museum, you must file an application and return it to us with payment.
Your membership at the Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science offers a variety of unique privileges
- Free access to all Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science exhibition galleries and Terra Mutantès the Museum’s multisensory interactive show
- Free access to all the member institutions of the Canadian Association of Science Centres (CASC) such as the Centre des sciences de Montréal, the Dow Planetarium of Montréal et le Musée Armand-Frappier
- A «privileged» access to the Nature-counter. The Nature counter allows members to borrow nature related objects and specimens: animal furs, wings, paws… This unique ‘’library’’ allows youth and adults to discover the richness and variety of nature’s beauty as well as educational material not available elsewher
- 10 % discount at the museum shop and for certain special events
- 20 % discount on the subscription and membership with the Société de loisir ornithologique de l’Estrie (SLOE)
- Discounts on regular prices on certain books (10%) and language dictionaries (20%) at the local Biblairie GGC bookstore
- A right to vote at the General assembly of the Museum held each year as well as an opportunity to become a member of the board of directors of the Corporation of the Museum
Your subscription and membership is extremely important to us. It makes us maintain a high level of quality into our activities and helps us create and organize events for a variety of clients. We invite you to become a dedicated member of our Museum as soon as possible.You will benefit from a great deal of advantages while at the same time, supporting the only institution of its kind in the Province of Quebec.In order to do so, you have a choice through our various membership categories.
Thank you for your support !
|Child 0-3 years||Free|
|4 to 17 years||$15|
|18 to 54 years||$25|
|Senior 55 ans yeras +||$20|
* family (2 adults + 4 children / $3 per additional child)